DuBois Center offers a variety of group activities for your enjoyment. Listed here are just a few of the many activities available for your retreat. For the activities listed here, a two-week advance notice is required for planning purposes.
For more information, and to schedule an activity, contact the DuBois Center office.
- Take your group on an hour-long horseback ride through the beautiful trails of DuBois. Arena rides are also available for beginners. There is a group minimum of six persons and a maximum of 12 per ride.
- Overnight Guests – $25.00
- Day-Use Guests – $30.00
- Take your group through our Teams Course for two hours of team building activities. There is a minimum requirement of eight persons with a max of 48 persons. 12 persons per instructor.
- Overnight Guests – $9.50
- Day-Use – $12.00
- Enjoy the beauty of DuBois Center from your own hayride. Each hayride can have up to two wagons with 18 to 20 people per wagon.
Pontoon Boat Rides
- Take a tour of DuBois Center by pontoon boat. Each ride can accommodate up to eight people.
Boats & Canoes*
- Spend some time exploring or fishing Lake DuBois in a canoe or rowboat.
- Get out of the heat and cool off in Lake DuBois, join in a game of beach volleyball or start a sand castle building contest!
*Please note that lifeguards are mandatory for swimming and boating. Groups may provide their own lifeguard with a copy of their current certification. There will be additional cost to utilize our lifeguards.