DuBois Center is built off of the support of hundreds of volunteers and donors. Without this help, DuBois would not be able to carry out its mission of providing individuals with an accepting Christian community in the middle of God’s beautiful creation.
Are you interested in helping out? There are many ways to get involved and support DuBois Center.
Your financial support of DuBois Center helps to maintain comfortable facilities, provide quality programs and secure the future of the camp. Consider the following gifts:
- General Operations Fund – We rely on annual support from donors to help meet our annual expenses. Donate now by clicking the link here.
- Capital Improvement Fund – As programs grow and the needs of our guests change, the need for improved facilities also increases.
- Wish List – DuBois Center has a continuous need for various items to support our ministry. Consider helping us locate an item or two.
- Adopt-A-Horse – Churches, families and other groups are invited to join our adopt-a-horse program. Help us maintain and support our equestrian program through your gifts and service.
- Schnucks Community Card – Present your Schnucks Community Card at any Schnucks store and they will refund a portion of your purchase back to Dubois Center.
Learn more about supporting our mission through financial gifts.
Serving as a volunteer not only makes a difference in the lives of others, it also strengthens one’s own faith. DuBois Center has many different ways to serve children, youth, adults, and families. Learn more about our many volunteer opportunities, and how you can get involved, here.
Your participation in our events and programs is a great way to show your support for our ministry. DuBois provides opportunities to strengthen families and churches, develop spiritually and also experience Christian community. You can participate by:
- Encouraging children and youth to attend a summer camp event
- Attending an adult or family retreat
- Planning a retreat for your church or community group
- Joining your church at DuBois for a retreat
DuBois Center Ambassadors help us by reaching out to their churches and communities and talking about our programs. We are always in need of outgoing individuals who are excited about DuBois to speak on our behalf. If you’re interested in acting as an Ambassador, contact the office for more information.
As always, even if you can’t support us financially, we appreciate it when you keep the ministry of DuBois Center in your prayers, especially during the summer when our camps are in session. Please pray for:
- The safety and health of everyone at DuBois Center
- Visitors, campers, volunteers and staff sharing and receiving God’s love
- Parents entrusting the care of their children to others