Serving as a part of the DuBois Center staff is an excellent experience. No matter which position you choose, you will become a part of an accepting and caring family of staff members working together to carry out the ministry of DuBois Center. We have a variety of different employment opportunities available throughout the year.
- Office & Event Coordinator (call 618.787.2202 for information)
- Program Director (call 618.787.2202 for information)
General Qualifications for All Positions:
- Enjoys working with people of all ages and possesses a sincere desire to serve others
- Is supportive of our Christian mission
- Is able to accept and provide supervision and constructive coaching
- Is flexible and open to growth
- Is physically active, in good health, and emotionally stable
- Is willing and able to work in an alcohol and drug free, non-smoking environment
- Consistently demonstrates a high level of ethics and Christian values
We have a variety of year-round positions that become available periodically. If you are interested in one of our site staff positions, click here for more details.
In the fall and spring, we provide experiential education programs for elementary and middle school classroom groups. This program operates mid-week. Typical sessions are 3-5 days in length. Instructors teach classes and lead activity sessions; all are hands-on with an emphasis on team building. Instructors provide supervision during activity times, while school chaperones provide overnight supervision. Most instructors live on-site during the week, but this is not a requirement.
Successful teaching experience, education background and college degree are a PLUS
Check out our Nature’s Classroom Employment page for more information.
DuBois Center offers 6 weeks of traditional summer camp, plus 8-9 days of training. We utilize a faith-based curriculum and theme that are integrated into our daily life at camp; so all summer staff members are engaged with faith-based as well as traditional camp activities.
Each summer, we hire approximately 18 spirit-filled staff members to share God’s love with children, youth and families in a welcoming, outdoor environment. Learn more about joining our summer camp staff.
If you are unable to make a commitment for a full summer, consider serving with us as a volunteer for a week or two or three. There are volunteer opportunities for counselors, nurses, lifeguards, barn helpers, activity specialists (such as crafts or photography), session directors and chaplains. Email the office for more information or visit our Volunteer page for more details.