DuBois Center offers a variety of group activities for your enjoyment. Listed here are just a few of the many activities available for your retreat. For the activities listed here, a two-week advance notice is required for planning purposes.
For more information, and to schedule an activity, contact the DuBois Center office.
- Take your group on an hour-long horseback ride through the beautiful trails of DuBois. Arena rides are also available for beginners. There is a group minimum of six persons and a maximum of 12 per ride.
- Overnight Guests – $18.00
- Day-Use Guests – $22.00
- Take your group through our Teams Course for two hours of team building activities. There is a minimum requirement of eight persons with a max of 48 persons. 12 persons per instructor.
- Overnight Guests – $9.50
- Day-Use – $12.00
- Enjoy the beauty of DuBois Center from your own hayride. Each hayride can have up to two wagons with 18 to 20 people per wagon.
- Climb to new heights with our BRAND NEW Adventure Tree program. Available to groups in the warmer months, our Adventure Tree allows groups to harness in and climb to the top of one of our tallest trees for an exciting thrill.
Pontoon Boat Rides
- Take a tour of DuBois Center by pontoon boat. Each ride can accommodate up to eight people.
Boats & Canoes*
- Spend some time exploring or fishing Lake DuBois in a canoe, rowboat or funyak.
- Get out of the heat and cool off in Lake DuBois, or join in a game of volleyball or start a sand castle building contest!
*Please note that lifeguards are mandatory for swimming and boating. Groups may provide their own lifeguard with a copy of their current certification.