We have received over $231,521 for a total donation as of this edition. We started this campaign in October 2021, and we met our goal in August 2022. For the remainder of 2022, we will have a stretch goal of $300,000. Any DuBois 6.0 donations received will now go toward cost overages on the original 17 projects; plus some additional projects, including an Oak Lodge Kitchen facelift; a Hickory Lodge refurb, and a new face for the waterfront area. Hurray! Congrats! Let’s see how far we can go.
- Oak Lodge Windows
- Office windows
- Oak Lodge HVAC – most of the money for that was used from previous Designated Donations
- Program Director’s House Update bedrooms and living room replacement
- New Rustic Fish Ridge Cabin – completed #5 cabin in this village (still needs inside bunk beds and mattresses) – was not used for campers in 2022
- Deer Run Shower House – roof was replaced – still needs new shower and toilet partitions
- Fence Painting – Only the Rustic barn area arena fences are completed