Fall Festival 2020?

Do we know for certain that on Sunday, October 4 we will be able to throw open the gates and welcome guests, vendors and volunteers to Fall Festival 2020? Sadly, the answer is NO. There is no way to know this far out if large gatherings will be safe to offer. We all hope and pray that our communities will help to control the spread of COVID-19, but we can’t predict the future or the behavior of our friends and neighbors, much less strangers.

The date is reserved and volunteers are beginning their preparations. No commitment of funds is needed until early September, so for now we wait and prepare and pray. Any word of postponement will come approximately six weeks in advance of the event. This is a short time frame for final planning and preparations, so be thinking NOW how you might be able to assist.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *