DuBois Center’s Annual Fall Festival is just around the corner and your help is needed to spread the word!
Date: Sun, October 7.
Time: 11 am – 5 pm.
There will be food, music, craft booths, hayrides, horses, boat tours, crafts and activities for kids, and more – something for everyone in the whole family!
Here’s what you can do to help promote:
– Make announcements during services and meetings.
– Put this link to our Fall Festival web page on your web site and in bulletins.
– Like and Share our Facebook event.
– Promote the event on your church’s outdoor sign board.
– Submit information to your local community newspaper or newsletter.
– Make it a church event! Promote attendance and/or volunteering as a church or church group.
Thanks in advance for your support of DuBois Center and our annual Fall Festival!