DuBois Center will get a facelift in 2022. The current donations are at $44,971 because of generous donors. Thanks! We’re on our way!
Here’s what we’re striving to do:
Round 1 – under way:
- Oak Lodge Air Conditioning $15,740 — Completed!
- Oak Lodge Replace Windows $17,650 — Windows should be arriving in February
- Camp Office Replace Windows $4,500 — Windows have arrived and are ready to be installed
- New Fish Ridge Cabin on the Rustic Side of Camp $10,400 — Foundation has been built. Waiting on Roof Trusses
Round 2 – Spring 2022:
- Oak Lodge Basement Sealed and Purchase Dehumidifier $6,000
- Program Directors House Updates $7,000
- Deer Run Shower House $10,300
- Deer Run Lodge Repairs and Updates $4,500
- New Archery Range and Bouldering Wall $10,000
Later this year:
- New Hillside Cottage $77,000
- Lumber Shed Roof $3,000
- Temporary Infirmary: To be reaccredited by the American Camping Association, we need a multi-bed infirmary temporarily in half of Roadside Cottage $3,000
- Road Repairs $18,500
- Deep Water Solar Lake Aerator $6,000
- Boat House Solar Power $1,200
- New Hay Barn $30,000
- Fence Painting $500
How You Can Help:
- Sponsor a project.
- Share your mandatory IRA distributions
- Donate Stock or Bonds
- Share Tax Refund
- Dinners – Plan to attend two special Taste of DuBois Dinners in 2022
- Share Cryptocurrency
- Sweat Equity
- Donate Online at www.iscucc.org and www.DuBoisCenter.org.
DuBois 6.0 Capital Campaign Goal: $225,290
Note: Project order will be determined by availability of materials and funds.
Contact United Church Funds at 212-729-2628 or email@example.com to learn how to donate IRA distributions and stock to DuBois 6.0. Dates and more information on the Taste of DuBois dinners will be coming in early 2022.